Community Access Program
Hartford Stage Community Access Program Application
Enjoy live theatre at Hartford Stage with your non-profit community. Invite 10 constituents and a group leader (a total of 11 tickets) to attend four shows during the 2019/2020 season, free of charge.
Plays included in your subscription (attendance dates to be determined):
• QUIXOTE NUEVO September 19 – October 13, 2019
• A CHRISTMAS CAROL November 29 – December 28, 2019
• JANE EYRE February 13 – March 8, 2020
• THE KING’S SPEECH March 26 – April 19, 2020
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Group Leader's Email
Group Leader's Business Phone
Group Leader's Cell Phone
Mission Statement of Non-Profit or Service Organization
What neighborhood(s) in Hartford do you serve?
Briefly share with us (in one or two sentences) what you hope your group will take away from its theatre experience
Additional comments or questions
Each time you visit Hartford Stage your group will receive:
• A pre-show orientation to learn about the show
• A behind-the-scenes look at how we make theatre
• A snack voucher to use at the concession stand
Five Hartford-based non-profits will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis to participate. Must have reliable transportation.
WordPress Theme by